of New York's most naturally beautiful campgrounds. Located in a secluded valley, high in the Catskill Mountains. Surrounded
by 18,000 acres of forest preserve, majestic mountains and babbling fresh water streams. Only 1/2 mile to the famous Beaverkill
River. If you are longing for natural beauty beyond description, want to camp under a blanket of star lit skies and fresh
clean air. We invite you to come play in our mountains. Located only 2 1/2 hours from New York City, 1 hour from Binghamton New York
and only 1 hour from Middletown New York.
What makes us Special:
- Summer time haywagon rides
- Summer fun activities
- Stocked fishing
- Dumping Station and Portable Dump Service Available
- Cabin Rentals
- Wooded and open sites
- Water & electric sites
- "TENTERS ONLY AREAS"
- Wooded Waterfront
Sites - Monthly Rentals Available
- Most Campsites along beautiful country streams
- Seasonal Campsites Available
- Campground Store-Fire Pits
- Clean Restrooms
(Free Hot Showers)
- Picnic Tables
- Campsite is Family and Nature Lover Oriented
- Wi-fi Hot-Spots
- Horseshoe Pit
- Mini Basketball Court
- Friendliness and Cleanliness
- Campsite is surrounded by 18,000 acres of forest preserve for fishing, hiking,
Come play in our Mountains!
Fresh Air is Free!
101 Russell Brook Road. Roscoe/ Cooks
Falls New York 12776
|Enjoy our brook!!
Hours: Camp Sites Open from May 1st till October
open from 10 am-8 pm 7 days a week.
Methods Of Payment:
We accept Mastercard, and Visa for Campsite Deposits, also accepted
in our camp store.
Please Call for Reservations